If you would like to use Outlook.com to host your email, please follow these steps:
- Get your email account setup with Outlook.com - follow their support instructions on how to do this.
- DNS Settings - Once your Outlook.com account is setup we will need the following information to enter into our DNS servers so that your email will be handled by Outlook.com:
- DNS MX Record or Records required by Outlook.com
- Any other DNS records that Outlook.com requires
- Send these DNS records to us via a support Ticket
- Email Server Settings - You will need to setup an email account on your Outlook.com email server to allow your website to send "transactional" email messages such as "Thanks for registering". Once you have this email account setup you will need to enter the following information into your website via your Back Office Settings Wizard - General Settings - Email Server:
SMTP Server Address
SMTP Port Number
Email Address your website will use to send email messages
Password For your email address
SMTP SSL Enabled Setting
You can get the SMTP Server Address, Port Number and SMTP SSL Enabled settings from your Outlook.com account or by contacting support for your Outlook.com account.