Google Analytics is free to use and offers useful site statistical information about your site. To set up for a free account you can go to http://www.google.com/analytics/
Copy Google Analytics code to your MarketGrabber Web Site
- Login to your backoffice.
- Click on Common – System – Settings Wizard.
- Once you are in the settings wizard click on Site Wide Settings.
- Click on the Google Analytics link.
- Click the “Make Changes” button.
- Paste the code into the Google Analytics Tracking Code box and click “Save Changes”.
The code will be inserted into all of your site pages. You can login to your Google Analytics account to view your site statistics.