Google Analytics is free to use and offers useful site statistical information about your site. To set up for a free account you can go to http://www.google.com/analytics/
Once you have your account set up you will need to copy and paste the code from Google Analytics into the software settings wizard.
- Login to your backoffice.
- Click on Common – System – Settings Wizard.
- Once you are in the settings wizard click on Site Wide Settings.
- Click on the Google Analytics link.
- Click the “Make Changes” button.
- Paste the code into the Google Analytics Tracking Code box and click “Save Changes”.
The code will be inserted into the pages of your site. You can login to your Google Analytics account to view your site statistics.