MarketGrabber software includes the ability to customize meta tags on specific pages with the SEO Optimizer. You can customize this information on any page of your site including your category browse pages. To add custom SEO meta information to a category page login to your backoffice administration area.
- Click on Common – Page Content
- Click the “Add New Record” button at the top right
- Select the edition from the drop down selection.
- Enter Page File Name – browse.aspx
- Click the H1 Title box to enter a page title heading for the page.
- Select the category from the drop down selection
- Under “Search Engine Optimization” at the bottom of the page you will see the following three boxes which you can add your own information to: Meta Title, Meta Description and Meta Keywords. Enter the meta information you would like for this specific category page.