Third party services such as Adsense, Facebook, etc. may ask you to add "HTML Header Code" into all pages of your site. This article describes how to do that.
You can use MarketGrabber settings to enter HTML header code to include in all pages of your website. The HTML header code you receive from Google Adsense, Facebook and others will need to be entered into each edition of MarketGrabber you have installed. For illustration this example assumes you are using our Classifieds edition.
To enter header code for ALL pages on your site:
- Login to your back office.
- Go to settings.
- Click on Classifieds.
- Click on General Settings. Look for the item "HTML Header Code for ALL Pages:
5. Press make Changes and paste in the code provided where shown:
Press Save Changes.
The code you entered will now automatically be inserted in the <head> section of all Classifieds edition pages.
Other MarketGrabber Editions. Click on the edition name, click on General Settings and repeat steps 4 and 5 shown above (make changes, paste in the code, save changes).
To enter header code for SELECTED pages on your site:
- Login to your Back Office
- Click on Content/Reference and then click on Page Content
- Edit the page you want to add header code for. If the page does not already exist in the list shown, press the ADD NEW RECORD button to add the page.
- In the form that appears paste in the desired HTML header code and press update (or add) to save your changes: